Saturday, October 16, 2010

>>
Pissy.
Grumpy.
Mad.
Bummed.
Angry.

Wtf!!!!

So my name aint on the pamplet book for volunteering. Wtf. So someone told me there was a non-finalized list of volunteers names and it somehow ended up in the final copy. Therefore my name wasn't on it!!!

Wtf!

I was going to show it off to my parents so that they will be proud! You might be thinkin, 'well they know you are volunteering isn't that good enough?'
No!!! No its not!
To have your name left out is a big deal, especially to me. Yeah sure my parents won't care too much, but, I freakin' do!

Now I don't even wanna volunteer the certain days I was planning to do it. I was going to do all the sign up shifts tomorrow and do my research for the whole festival...now imma just kick back and say "beeeyotch" to all of them. Its their fault!

I aint workin my a$$ off and not get credit where it should be!! F them!!!!!

Could a theory be because I didn't sign up for shifts and they excluded me out?? Um, hello, did you know what I was going to do tomorrow? How about Monday? Or Tuesday or Wednesday? Huuuh! Exactly, you don't. You didn't know I was going to spend my time studying the festival!!! So if that was the case my answer is, you didn't know! And you couldn't come up to me and say, hey, are you still in?? But you freakin didn't!!


If the excuse from the person in charge of putting the list of names is 'we didn't know exactly the names of everyone.'
Bull$hit!
There's been massive emails to the certain group of volunteers with all our names in the "to:" section of the email.

Pathetic!

You are all pathetic!

Think it wasn't a biggy?
Tell that to the person who is helping your customers come thru the door!

Ya'll $hitheads to me.

I am defiant.

Shopping shall include get-up outfits with fierceness. And ya know I should go to those volunteer days and be destructive!

Clothing policy-business attire.
Psssh!
I'm finding them stunning over-the-knee boots and strutting it with black tights, skirt, off the scale top and show them what's up!

If I aint on the list, I shouldn't even show up.

But two can play this game...
muahahahahaha!

Sleezy at it's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment