Saturday, October 9, 2010

>> I have ignored this blog forever!!

Anyways, I've been spoiling myself these past few days. A good spoil is a happy girl. =)

Started off with a haircut. Its uber cute when curled. The stylist told me about the new Paul Mitchell Awapuhi line. Creates soft silky hair. I will go back when she gets the special stuff. ;)

Went to the mall and got cute wooden and plastic hair clips, pink sparkly cz earrings, and a vanilla cupcake bubble bathwash. Yay!

The next day I went back and got a cropped leather jacket. I wasn't feeling the cropped look nor the scrunchy back, but the shoulders had that quilt style I oh-so-love! I'll work with it I guess.

I'm still on a shopping crave...I really should avoid the malls else I'll feel like I will have to buy something I see that's cute. I did a good job spoiling myself. It might not seem like much, but, I haven't bought so much for myself in a long long time.
It would be really awesome if I got spoiled like that by my man...but he's on a budget. He'll spoil with eating out. Nothing materialistic over stuff I get a thrill at in the stores.. =/ oh wells.

That's why I say "I spoil myself"....

No comments:

Post a Comment